Working for Cogent is an exciting prospect. Our vision is to become the number one choice for UK farmers and one of the leading genetics businesses in the world.
We can't do this without great people. Great people are what makes our business successful.
We are actively recruiting and looking for passionate, driven individuals to be part of the team. From breeding advisers and stockmen to laboratory technicians and marketing, we seek talented individuals whose expertise and knowledge is matched only by their commitment, professionalism and enthusiasm.
If you are interested in working with us, then please send your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org, or please take a look at our current vacancies.
Join the vacancy mailing list
Creative Content Marketer
- Primary Location: Heywood House, Chowley Oak Business Park, Tattenhall, CH3 9GA
- Primary Location: Beachin Stud, Lea Lane, Aldford, Chester, CH3 6JQ
Precision Technician - Devon
- Primary Location: Devon
Genetics Consultant - County Down, Northern Ireland
- Primary Location: County Down, Northern Ireland
Genetics Consultant - Lancashire
- Primary Location: Lancashire
Genetics Consultant - South West Scotland
- Primary Location: South West Scotland
Cogent Breeding - Stores Operative
- Primary Location: Heywood House, Chowley Oak Business Park, Chowley Oak Lane, Tattenhall, Chester, CH3 9GA
Precision Technician - Cheshire (North)
- Primary Location: Cheshire (North)
Genetics Consultant - Kent
- Primary Location: Kent
Dairy Herd Mating Evaluator - West Wales
- Primary Location: West Wales
Genetics Consultant - Dorset
- Primary Location: Dorset
Laboratory Sorting Technician
- Primary Location: Beachin Site, Aldford, Chester
Precision Technician - Northern Ireland
- Primary Location: Northern Ireland