Working for Cogent is an exciting prospect. Our vision is to become the number one choice for uk farmers and one of the leading genetics businesses in the world.
We can't do this without great people. Great people are what makes our business successful.
We are actively recruiting and looking for passionate, driven individuals to be part of the team. From breeding advisers and stockmen to laboratory technicians and marketing, we seek talented individuals whose expertise and knowledge is matched only by their commitment, professionalism and enthusiasm.
If you are interested in working with us, then please send your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org, or please take a look at our current vacancies.
Laboratory Sorting Technician
- Reporting to: Lab Supervisor
- Primary Location: CBL Beachin site - Sorting Laboratory
- Department: Laboratories
- Working Hours: 36 Hours
- Type: Laboratory based work
- Closing date: 30.09.2018
Cogent Breeding - Precision AI Technicians
- Reporting to: Precision Operations Manager and Area Team Leader
- Primary Location: (South West Scotland) - Dumfries & Galloway, (Cumbria) - Carlisle, Workington, (Lancashire) - Preston, Lancaster, Clitheroe, (Cheshire) - Chester and surrounding areas, (Shropshire), (South West Wales) - Cardigan, Ceredigion, Carmarthenshire (South East Wales) Monmouthshire (Gloucestershire) - Gloucester, Cheltenham, Thornbury, (Wiltshire) - Chippenham, Trowbridge, (Somerset) - Taunton, Bridgewater, (Devon) - Holsworthy (Cornwall) - Launceston, Bodmin, (All Areas) - Northern Ireland
- Department: COGENT PRECISION
- Working Hours: Full-Time
- Type: Permanent
- Benefits: Annual leave entitlement starting at 21 days, up to 25 days following 2 years service plus bank holidays, Pension, Life Assurance
- Closing date: 31.12.2018
Freephone: 0800 783 7258
to speak to one of our representatives