Your Career Opportunity:
Does your strong work ethic and superb customer service skills breed fantastic results? If so, and you’d relish an opportunity that you can grab by the horns to build fantastic customer relationships, whilst working as part of a proactive office support team, then look no further.
Location: Tattenhall, near Chester (Cheshire)
Bonus: Following full training, you will be become part of the Sales Bonus Scheme
Cogent is one of the UK’s leading suppliers of bovine genetics and operates the UK’s largest bull stud. The award-winning company brings innovation to breeding and offers a complete range of solutions to deliver improvement on farms. Founded in 1995, the company has since developed a global presence exporting products to more than 40 countries, with a workforce in excess of 160 professional team members, and a head office located in Tattenhall, near Chester.
Your role as Internal Sales Advisor:
Reporting to the Sales & Business Support Manager, you’ll be responsible for providing first class customer service and advice to existing and prospective customers, promoting Cogent’s products and services over the telephone. You will receive full product training which will enable you to utilise your skills and achieve both individual and team sales targets. Your duties and responsibilities will include although not be limited to:
- Efficiently reviewing, planning and prioritising the daily customer call schedule
- Providing first class advice on Cogent’s products and services to fit with customer requirements
- Managing and proactively building a database of customers, and maintaining long-lasting relationships
- Developing and maintaining superb knowledge of the Cogent portfolio of products and services, in addition to knowledge of the agricultural industry and market trends
From time to time, you will also have the opportunity to attend agricultural events in the region where you will promote products face to face.
What will I need to be considered for this Internal Sales Advisor role?
- Proven experience gained within a customer focused role, within a sales environment
- A positive, results driven work ethic and ambition to succeed
- Excellent communication and rapport building skills
- Proactive approach to work with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Highly organised and diligent
- IT literacy with knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
Knowledge of, or an interest in the agricultural industry / cattle breeding would be highly advantageous, although not essential as full training on products and the industry will be provided.
For vacancy enquiries and job applications please send a copy of your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com