Are you a proven safe driver with a mature outlook, who has vast experience of a multi-drop role and takes pride in delivering excellent customer service?
Would you like an interesting long-term opportunity?
If you think this could be you then read on...
Who will I be working with?
Cogent is one of the UK's leading suppliers of bovine genetics and operates the UK's largest bull stud. The award-winning company brings innovation to breeding and offers a complete range of solutions to deliver improvement on farms. Founded in 1995, the company has since developed a global presence exporting services and products to more than 60 countries.
With a workforce of over 150 professional team members and substantial investment and backing from Sexing Technologies, including access to their revolutionary SexedULTRA 4M™ sexed semen. We are a company with a very bright future for UK and International business growth.
At our core is our people. Cogent understand that investing in the right calibre of candidate is what makes us the place to be for a delivery driver, especially if that candidate wishes to work for a forward-thinking company that listens to and values its people.
So, what will the role of Multi Drop Driver be?
Reporting to the Distribution Operations Manager, you will be working alongside an established Delivery Crew delivering Cogent product to farms around the UK. You will be completing multiple deliveries during your week which may mean staying away from home for a number of evenings a week dependent on locations.
Tasks to include:
- Delivering Cogent product to farms across your allocated Region, safely and in a timely manner
- Delivering excellent customer service at all times
- Resolving customer concerns at point of delivery
- Maintaining knowledge of company product to enable basic customer advice when required
- Planning and managing your time to ensure that your route is cost and time efficient whilst also considering customer requirements
- Ensure your vehicle is maintained and safe to drive, and cleaned to a high standard
What will I need to be considered for this Multi Drop Driver vacancy?
- Previous experience of working within a multi-drop role
- Physically fit (manual handling involved)
- Good local geographical knowledge and ability to find customer locations that may not easily be identifiable due to rural locations
- Excellent time keeping and organisational skills
- Ability to deliver a first-class customer service
- Mature attitude
- Must have a full clean driving license
- Literate and a good communicator, both written and verbally
What will I receive in return?
- You will be joining a reputable business with a friendly culture where you'll be able to apply your expertise and skills, be encouraged and supported to further develop your career.
- Salary: Competitive
- Annual leave entitlement starting at 21 days, up to 25 days following 2 years’ service, plus bank holidays
- Matching Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Long Service Awards at 5, 10, 15, 20 and 30 years
To apply please send a copy of your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org